COVID-19 What We Want You To Know
The Covid-19 Virus
It is important to us that our customers know the steps SERVPRO of Beaumont/Banning is taking to reduce the risk of team member exposure to the virus. These precautionary steps we have taken as a company include:
- All tools and equipment coming into your property have been cleaned and disinfected.
- All workers wear personal protective equipment to protect themselves while performing work.
- We’ve all been provided with training to safely work in contaminated environments.
- We’ve all been provided with training to identify coronavirus symptoms and carefully monitor ourselves and our co-workers.
- We have stringent safety and health policies and procedures; and we continually strive to follow and improve our safe work practices.
Overall, we are taking the appropriate measures to ensure we don’t cross contaminate our customers, our co-workers, or our families. We cannot make any guarantees that the virus could not enter your property, but we can tell you that we have taken every possible measure to protect customers and team members alike.
Whether it is a water loss, fire damage, or a cleaning request, please know that SERVPRO of Beaumont/Banning is still here for the entire community 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Call us today 951-922-2900
DISASTER EXPO 2019
Disaster Expo 2019
On April 6th of 2019 SERVPRO of Beaumont/Banning attended the 12th Annual Disaster Expo put on by the Banning City Council.
Kathy Gillette and Emily Her manned the booth and brought all the information about SERVPRO to the many public figures and the Banning/Beaumont people.
The Banning Fire Department, ambulance and EMD were present to let the children see and get on the fire trucks and ambulances. Our Riverside Sheriff Department was there and so many first responders to disaster.
SERVPRO of Beaumont/Banning was there to tell the community of the many ways that we can be helpful, in the event of a flood, fire and water disaster.
SERVPRO of Beaumont/Banning call if you need us 951-922-2900
We make it . . .
"Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Beaumont/Banning Opens its Doors
SERVPRO of Beaumont/Banning commences operations on September 1, 2015. Owner Mark Brandenberger completed his SERVPRO New Franchise Training Program at SERVPRO’s corporate headquarters in Gallatin Tennessee in August 2015. Mr. Brandenberger is excited about the opportunity to leverage SERVPRO’s industry leading program to provide water and fire cleaning and restoration services to the Beaumont, Banning and Desert Hot Springs areas.