Water Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
SERVPRO of Beaumont/Banning is here for our community. We are here 24/7 365 days a year because water flooding and damage can occur any time of the day or night. Our trained and expert staff know how to make your disaster disappear FASTER. SERVPRO of Beaumont/Banning has state of the art equipment to aid in drying and keeping your home as safe as can be from the growth of mold and mildew. WE ARE HERE to help our neighbors make it "Like it never even happened." Call us when you need us, 951-922-2900. Serving the Pass Area
Have A Water Damage Emergency? Call (951) 922-2900
What To Do After Flooding
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer.
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting.
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place.
- Gather loose items from floors.
What NOT To Do After Flooding
- Don't leave wet fabrics in place. Hang furs and leather goods.
- Don't leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
- Don't use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Don't use television or other household appliances.
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging.